Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology (RUET) is going to organize an International Conference on Automation, Control and Mechatronics for Industry 4.0 (ACMI) for the 1st time from 8-9th July 2021. Mechatronics is the meeting place for mechanical, electrical engineering and computer science that creates intelligent machinery and equipment. After figuring out how to harvest, store and use electricity, engineers were able to bring mechanics to life. As computer science rose in usefulness, mechatronic engineers started to use their field to create smart and complex machines that are designed to make life more secure and efficient. The Conference will be divided into basic sessions and working groups, providing the opportunity to focus on specific areas from their own perspective and national experiences. This platform may be a unique opportunity to develop future direction for Science and Engineering professionals. All accepted and presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
To produce highly-skilled human resources through engineering and technology focused education and research in order to contribute to the socio-economic development of the country.
- To produce technologically-sound professional human resources with high moral and ethical values in order to meet the demand of the society.
- To create a conducive environment to confirm high standard higher education, research and innovation in the area of engineering and technology.
- To create opportunities for multidimensional academic collaboration between universities, industries and professional organizations in higher education, research and innovation.
- To provide and receive on-demand advice and recommendation to solve scientific and technical issues at national and international level.
- To contribute in policy formulation in order to obtain sustainable socio-economic and industrial development of Bangladesh.